A gift for you
The Mobilcard is valid on all public transport anywhere in the Alto Adige region. You can use it to travel comfortably and at no charge to many places of interest in the region, like the earthen pyramids of Renon, the city centres of Bressanone and Bolzano, the hot springs and the lovely gardens of Merano.
What is it used for?
Mobilcard is a free pass we offer all our guests. During their stay they can travel anywhere in the Alto Adige region without limitation on all the public transport of the integrated transport system. The Mobilcard comes in both “adult” and “junior” versions, while children under 6 travel free.
Service by agreement with Mobilcard
- Regional trains in the Alto Adige region: from the Brenner pass to Trento and from Malles to San Candido.
- Local buses (city, intercity and citybus lines).
- The Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano cableways.
- The Renon train and the Mendola funicular railway.
- Swiss AutoPostale between Malles and Müstair.